Criminal Law Attorneys Representing Clients Throughout Wisconsin
When your or a family member’s life and liberty are on the line, a skilled criminal defense lawyer is your strongest ally against the government.
Based in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Rose & Rose provides comprehensive criminal defense representation to clients in Kenosha, Racine and Walworth counties. Our attorneys, partners Terry Rose and Christopher Rose, help clients fight the charges brought against them, always working to maximize the opportunity for dismissals, acquittals and reduced sentencing.
Comprehensive Representation From Racine State and Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys
Our firm has experience defending clients against nearly any criminal charge, from misdemeanors to felonies, including but not limited to:
- Federal crimes, including drug charges, gun charges, conspiracy
- Drug crimes such as cultivation, possession, possession with intent to deliver and distribution
- Sex crimes, including abuse and first-, second- or third-degree sexual assault/rape
- Theft crimes, including robbery, burglary and fraud
- Violent crimes such as armed robbery, kidnapping and homicide
- White collar crimes such as securities fraud and embezzlement
- Juvenile delinquency
- Criminal appeals
Our attorneys understand the legal tactics and strategies used by the prosecution during a criminal investigation and ensuing trial. They are able to anticipate and thoroughly prepare for the prosecution’s presentation of its case and mount a zealous defense against even the most serious charges.
Experienced Walworth County State and Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys
From offices in Kenosha, our lawyers represent clients in Racine and communities throughout Walworth County and the state of Wisconsin. From anywhere, call us toll free at 800-481-2149 or contact us by e-mail to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced Kenosha criminal law attorney today. We offer evening, weekend and off-site appointments.